2. Do not link to your personal blog/journal from your school blog; you might reveal information on there that you don't want to reveal on your school blog. Also, only link to sites that you have evaluated and are willing to stand behind the content of the site.
3. If you want to write your opinion on a topic, make sure you are critical of the idea and not of the author.
4. Always make sure you check over your post for spelling errors, grammar errors, and your use of words.
5. Never disrespect someone else in your blog, whether it's a person, an organization, or just a general idea. You don't want someone making a stab at what you are passionate about; don't do it to someone else.
6. Don't write about other people without permission.
7. Watch your language! We're not at home, we are at school, consider this just like a class assignment you would turn in. Keep it professional looking.
8. Make sure things you write about are factual. Don't be posting about things that aren't true.
9. Keep it education-oriented. That means that you probably shouldn't discuss your plans for the weekend.Compliments of Bud the Teacher's students and YOU!