Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ghosts, Goblins, and Monsters, Oh My!

I don't do scary movies.

There, I have said it. I watched Children of the Corn at a 5th grade spend the night party and I was done! I spent the rest of the night in my friend's parents' room.

I don't do haunted houses.

There was one in Gordo, Alabama that I went to once. Just once. I don't care how romantic it might be to do that kind of thing with a date. I was mortified and thought I would never make it out alive.

What is your favorite haunted movie? What is your favorite haunted house? Do you have an experience to share that scared you silly?

1 comment:

Mandi Zachary said...

I am interested in doing a blog for my middle school history class in Baton Rouge, LA. I wanted to find out from you, as a teacher, the ins and outs of doing such. Please email me at shaneandmandiz@gmail.com. Thanks.


Mrs. Amanda Zachary